1. Who do you agree most in this name list? Why?
2. Who do you think the most influent people in Taiwan? Why?
3. Did you ever do somthing crazy to worship your idol?
(e.g. collect jordan shoes, or buy iphone 4 to be the crazy fashion fan..)
I collected NBA cards in my young age , but I don't really like to collect those stuff.
I think that is because my friends did it , so did I.
After I grew up , I don't collect anything or worship somebody.
I bought IPhone3 just becasue my old cell phone was malfunctioned.
I prefer to admire peole but not worship people.
4. What kinds of peole can catch your eyes?
(e.g. genius like Larry & Sergey to create google.com or your friend who is a voulunteer to help those in need...)
think independently
have courage to say the right things
someone was very kind and eager to help the others.
like 陳樹菊. She was worked in 台東 county and honored by Forbes magazine.
For three decades , she have donated almost ten million NT dollars.
don't expect any rewards , she even reluctant to accept the award
沒有留言:
張貼留言