2012年4月3日 星期二

Self-recommendation letter

Mycom experience
The main product of MYCOM is OSS Service Assurance software. Customers of my company are ISPs. Our product can help them to monitor the performance of their network infrasture. In Mycom, I act as a Technical Consultant. In my current position, I am responsible for writing specifications for internal usage. Software engineers develop software according to TC's specifications. Quality assurance department also need TC's specifications to execute test. In order to generate high quality specifications, I need to liaise closely with System Engineer/Customer to get critical information for specification writing. I also need to monitor the whole software development life cycle to ensure the software quality. The meetings with R&D and SE are hold frequently to ensure everything is fine.

Gemtek R&D experience
I have three years of working experiences in Gemtek as an senior software engineer. My primarily responsibilities are to develop networking feature of 4G products(WiMAX/WiFi/Ethernet modem) , including Router, Bridge, VPN ,VLAN and Firewall. In that position, I have to discuss technical detail with customers, and develop software as their demands. Because customers are located in different countries, I need to solve issues reported by customer’s test team remotely. Due to the solid challenges from my previous job , I am familiar with the implementation of Linux kernel networking and have hands-on experiences on developing products. I learn a lot of valuable experiences on how to negotiate with customers and the abilities of handling problems under pressure.

MIS team leader experience(part-time)

I am a team leader of EECE SNMG group when I studied in National Central University. My responsibilities are to lead the whole staff to maintain network infrastructures and network services in EECE building. There are more than five hundred users(students/professors) in that building, so it is very special experience for me.

沒有留言: